Work for us
We currently have no vacancies at A Greener Alternative however we are constantly evolving so please feel free to send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Solar PV Operations Manager
A Greener Alternative is an award-winning and accredited business. We are on a mission to promote, install and service green heating solutions to private homes, stately homes, National Trust properties and other commercial sites, including farms and zoos across the South East of the UK. We are an established business, well known for the quality of our work. We are growing and need an experienced Operations Manager to set-up our new Solar PV Division.
What will you be doing as our Solar PV Operations Manager?
We are expanding our range of services and our solar PV division requires an experienced Operations Manager to set-up a department within our business. As the solar PV Operations Manager you will work with our Senior Management Team to build the division with the opportunity to expand the department as the business grows.
- Managing incoming leads.
- Arranging/conducting desktop/site consultations.
- Producing quotations.
- Schedule install.
- Assigning installation engineers.
- Arranging supplementary trades.
- Overseeing the timeline of the project.
- Ensuring the project is within budget.
- Undertaking project review post-install.
- Managing suppliers.
- Managing deliveries.
- Monitoring supply pricing.
Managing installation engineers.
- Undertaking appraisals.
- Approving holiday.
- The hiring and firing of your staff.
- Setting KPIs.
Maintaining customer liaison throughout the projects.
- Proactive management of customers.
- Managing communication with customers throughout the project.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience in solar PV.
- Previous sales experience.
- Highly organised with good time management.
- Strong people skills.
- Previous experience managing staff.
What’s in it for you?
- Specialist and manufacturer training.
- Vehicle, phone and laptop.
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 8 am to 4.30 pm.
- 27 days holiday including bank holidays.
Salary £40,000 – £60,000 negotiable/depending on experience.
Strictly no agencies please.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Interested In Our Services?
Why Choose Us?
We are specialist in the design and installation of solar thermal systems and pride ourselves on a full turn-key solution.
Here at A Greener Alternative, on-going customer support is our number one priority, building trustworthy relationships both during a project and post installation.
Free On-Site Survey
We offer free on-site surveys (with no obligation to pay for future services), so that we can evaluate the building and land in question to see where the best place would be for us to install your heat pump.
Your solar thermal system can be serviced by us even if we didn’t install it, we have the expertise to maintain your solar thermal array standards.
Get In Touch
Get In Touch with us today to discuss how to include greener solutions within your home.